Saturday, February 21, 2015

Hello Kitty Summer Bags!

Summer is just around the corner and is fast-approaching! You’ll probably want to have fun at a beach or resort rather than to spend it by counting your split ends at home. So, get your summer outfits ready and put your Kitty fashion on the go!

Match your summer outfits with these cute Hello Kitty bags! From simple to extraordinary, there are a lot of designs to choose from. Also, it suits with your comfortability level because Hello Kitty bags are available in backpacks, sling bags, shoulder bag, hand carry, etc. There’s no need to worry about the “tiis-ganda” thing and show the world your fashion and passion for Hello Kitty!

Now, let us see why some ladies choose to have Hello Kitty bags.

“I am Nica, 18 years old, a Hello Kitty collector. I collect Hello Kitty stuffs almost every month to satisfy my Hello Kitty craving. But of all the kinds of Hello Kitty stuffs that I’m collecting, I enjoyed having Hello Kitty bags the most! Why? It is because half of the female population loves bags as their companion in their summer getaway, shopping, party, hangouts, etc., and I’m one of them. Plus the fact that it is a Hello Kitty bag, I get even more eager to have that!”

“I’m Jasmin, 17 years old, likes the feeling of having my Hello Kitty bags with me. I am a shy type of girl, but whenever I’m out with my friends to the beach or somewhere else, most of the girls’ eyes are at my Hello Kitty bag and got most of their attention until I disappear within their sight. My friends even wished they have one too! Now, that got me a huge amount of confidence and away with my old shy self!”

“My name is Jennifer Bancosta, a Hello Kitty fan since birth. When I saw these loungefly Hello Kitty bags in a mall, I knew then there that I have to buy those. I have no clear reasons of buying these bags at first, but it became very useful for me in my personal belongings. It is not just cute and “Kitty-awesome” as they would say it, but it is also of good quality even if you make it full with heavy personal stuffs. Now, I don’t have to change to new bags every week or even buy a new bag for my heavy summer stuffs!”


You can turn your dull summer into a Hello Kitty fashion summer in an instant, with these Hello Kitty bags. Now, you can enjoy your summer like you’ve never experienced before!


Twitter: @Nica_Burgos1D
Instagram: @nicaburgos1d

No comments:

Post a Comment